One of Those Days One of Those Days

Five years. Five long years since I discovered your account...

And I don't ever regret coming back.

From my freshman year of high school to starting college I've been following this artist, and I can happily say that his talent has grown dramatically since I first came across him. I'm glad to see some lyrics in your work. You've really outdone yourself with this one Chrono.

ChronoNomad responds:

Aw, thank you so much, chaosdrakath! Has it really been that long already? Wow...

I've been a singer pretty much my whole life, but I haven't actually written many songs with lyrics myself, so this is currently something of a rarity. Certainly hoping to do more in the future!

So glad that you still drop by to visit me here from time to time, my friend. Hope all is well with you, and may your stint at college be fruitful. Don't be a stranger.

-Tides Of Love- -Tides Of Love-

Simple sounds can tell a story, and this story was very well written.

While I can agree with the reviews stated below in that the track was a tad on the repeat side, the story that this little gem brings to life has been repeating itself over all of time itself. I enjoyed the very soothing tone and can't wait for whatever is next for you.

ChronoNomad responds:

Thanks for saying so! I've missed your input, so I hope you'll also get the chance to check out some of my other, more recent submissions. I've switched over from my old, outdated method to using FL Studio. I've also been working on more commissions than usual lately (which is a good thing), but I hope to work on more songs that I can share in their entirety here, as time allows.

You Were There (ICO) You Were There (ICO)

It's been too long,

This is the first time I have checked newgrounds in a long time and I'm happy to see that your still creating such beautiful pieces of art. While I have never played or even seen ICO I have heard many good things. This is so calm and yet, so full of life. One of my favorites as far as your music goes good sir.

ChronoNomad responds:

Welcome back, chaosdrakath. I am always happy to see a review from you, and I truly appreciate your comments. Thanks for the stars, too! I'm really glad that you enjoy the relaxing and vibrant qualities of the music, and I highly recommend checking out ICO if ever you are afforded the chance. It is an experience not to be missed.

-=Anticipation=- -=Anticipation=-

Very nice, and sorry for being late! There are many kinds of anticipation but i think you've covered as many as you can in one audio submissions, also my star rating system is bugged so I'm not going to leave any. 8/10

ChronoNomad responds:

No stars!? Ah, well...redesign and all. Something's bound to be wonky, I guess. I hope that your rating star thingy gets fixed and all that jazz. Anyway, thanks for the review! Hope you're doing well. :)

Prelude Finality Prelude Finality

short review

One phrase sums it up
"and the curtain opens, let the show begin"

Act 1 - Destiny Beckons
Act 2 - Fight for the Future
Act 3 - The World is Saved . . . for Now

-Farewell To Thee- -Farewell To Thee-

interesting

a boy cheats on his girl and is discovered, she backhands him and looks to a brighter day even though the sadness still lingers she knows she will make it through
envisionment is a beautiful thing

ChronoNomad responds:

I find it quite interesting that the boy is the transgressor within your tale. A rare perspective, indeed. Color me impressed.

I still have some more older compositions to submit, but I am taking my time with them. Nearly 60 submissions since the beginning of 2011 is going to make 2012+ seem rather spare by comparison. New ones are always in the works, as well. Check back periodically!

-Space Voyage- -Space Voyage-

it goes on and on

while slightly repetitive thus is the nature of space

Indeed.

-Zero G- -Zero G-

very nice

gives credit to the title, another good one
this marks my 100th audio review

ChronoNomad responds:

Congrats on the 100th review milestone! I'm pretty stoked that it went to one of mine. ^_^

-Ocean Eyes- -Ocean Eyes-

monumental for you

taking the step to lyrics is a big step for any musician. though i can't say that the guitar with a towel in the soundbox was a nice touch

ChronoNomad responds:

Well, I'm glad that you dig the lyrical jam! It was fun, and I can definitely see myself doing more in the future. Thanks for reviewing! :D

-=Destiny=- -=Destiny=-

hmmm

another well done piece my friend, only thing i can say on this one is that i would have replaced what sounds like a harpsicord with a piano and would have put a longer transition from piano to techno beats

ChronoNomad responds:

Thanks for the cool reviewingnessocity! :)

Aw, and here I really like the harpsichord part. Still, I can't disagree when someone suggests piano...cuz I love it! So does that mean you would have liked more techno, or just a smoother transition from one style to the next? I personally dig the quick change-over, but then again I enjoy the frenetic nature of it all.